Fix iPhone Is Stuck In The “Sign in to iCloud” Popup Loop
The iPhone is a great device, but it’s not without its bug. One such bug is it’s tendancy to get stuck in a popup loop when users try to sign in to iCloud.
What happens is, a pop-up appears that asks you to “Sign in to iCloud”, even if you are already signed into iCloud. This message pops up again and again and again. . . you’re stuck in a “Sign in to iCloud” popup loop.
If you’ve encountered this problem, our first piece of advice to you would be to check your WiFi connection. If it’s not working properly, this could be what’s causing the pop ups to keep popping up. If that’s not it, try the following fixes.
- First, unlock iPhone screen.
- Press the home and power buttons until you see the screen go black.
- Wait a few seconds and turn your iPhone back on by pressing the power button
- By performing these three steps, you’ve just hard reset your device.
- After the hard reset, it will take your iPhone a few minutes to access iCloud after it boots up again.
- Try connecting your device with other WiFi networks. You should find that you don’t get the popup loop anymore.
- Connect your iPhone to a PC, either Windows or Mac, both will work.
- Open iTunes.
- Right-click your iPhone and choose to back up now.
- If you see the “Sign in to iCloud” popup, dismiss it.
- When you’ve backed up your device, you should find that your no longer getting the popup.
- Connect your device to your WiFi.
If these two fixes didn’t work for you, another thing you can try is to restor your device. When you restore your device, you will get a chance to login to iCloud using a WiFi connection. You will be asked to set up your iPhone and then you can connect your iPhone to iCloud with WiFi.
Have you fixed your issue of the popup loop on your iPhone?
Share your experience in the comments box below.