Unlock An iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
In this guide, we’re going to show you how you can easily unlock an iPhone 6 or an iPhone 6 Plus that is locked to a specific carrier. Pick the guide for the carrier your phone is locked into and follow along.
Unlock iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus Free:
AT&T iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Activation (Manual):
- Put your AT&T Sim in the iPhone.
- Enter activation code e.g [ *123*(your ZIP code)*05# or *123*(your ZIP code)*06# ].
- Press call button from your iPhone screen.
- Turn off device and wait for 10 minutes.
- Turn on device and you should receive a message with a new number.
- This means that your AT&T iPhone 6 is now unlocked you can use it with another carrier.
T-Mobile iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Activation (Online):
- Go to the T-Mobile activation website.
- You now havethe option to enter.
- Activation code
- SIM card serial number
- Phone serial number.
Sprint iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus Activation (Manual):
- Write down the serial number of the sim card.
- Insert Sim in iPhone.
- Call customer support and press 2 from dial pad.
- Tell them the serial number of your Sim .
- Your Sim will be activated.
After you’ve activated your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus on a carrier, follow these two steps:
- Connect iPhone with iTunes and restore device.
- You will see the following message on your computer screen.
Have you unlocked your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?
Share your experience in the comments box below.