Fix “Not Registered On Network” On A Samsung Galaxy Note 5
One of the common problems that users of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 experience is that their device prompts a message “Not Registered On Network.” If you are a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 user and you encounter this problem, we have a method to fix it. Just follow along with our guide below.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Not Registered On Network:
- The first thing that you have to do is turn off all the wireless connections available on your device and enable your device’s Airplane mode. Keep your device on airplane mode for about 2-3 minutes then turn it off.
- Turn your device off and take out the SIM card. Insert the SIM card and turn your Galaxy Note 5 back on. Note: Please make sure your SIM is a nano SIM, or it won’t work properly.
- Update your device to latest OS. It could be that your device is running an old OS and that is why it is not registering on the Network.
- Another reason for this issue is you could have an incomplete software update. If that is the case, flashing a stock ROM with Odin could fix the issue.
- Open mobile networks from the settings of your Galaxy Note 5. Press Home button for 2 seconds and the power button for 15 seconds, your device should blink few times and then reboot.
- IF these methods did not work, your last option is restore IMEI and EFS backup,
Have you fixed the problem of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 not registering on the network?
Share your experience in the comments box below.