Fix TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Errors
TaiG has just released the latest version of their Jailbreak tool. This latest version can jailbreak the latest version of Apple’s iOS, iOS 8.3/8.3/8.1.3.
While trying to use this tool to jailbreak these devices, however, you could face a few errors. In this guide, we’ve compiled a list of these common errors and a few solutions for them. Find the error your facing and then try the fix we’ve found.
Error 1101 (Stuck at 20%) – Solution
This can be fixed by just downgrading from iTunes 12.1.2 to 12.0.1. Depending on whether you are a windows users or a Mac user, you take different steps.
- If you have installed iTunes 12.1.2 uninstall it completely.
- Rename iTunes Library.itl to iTunes Library.bak. You can find this file under: C:\Users\[username]\Music\iTunes.
- Restart the PC.
- Download: iTunes 12.0.1 32 bit |iTunes 12.0.1 64 bit. and install iTunes 12.0.1 on your PC.
- Run the TaiG 2.0 Jailbreak to Jailbreak your device.
- Download and install Pacifist
- Open Activity Monitor to quit iTunes and all of its components.
- Download iTunes 12.0.1 for Mac OS X
- Open Pacifist
- In Pacifist, click on “Open Package > Under Devices click on iTunes(on the left) > install iTunes and Open it (Right corner)”.
- When iTune installation has loaded, click on “Contents of install iTunes > select install”.
- Follow on-screen instructions to finish process. When it is finished, you will see a box prompt saying “Application already exists”. Check “Don’t ask again for this installation” option then click Replace.
- Wait for installation to finish,
- When done, run TaiG 2.0 to Jailbreak your device.
Error 1102 – Solution
This error is fixed by applying Airplane mode and then turning off the Touch ID / Passcode on your device.
- Open Settings > turn on Airplane mode.
- See to it that the Touch ID / Passcode are turned off.
- Run TaiG 2.0.
Error 1103 – Solution
This happens because of an incomplete download of TaiG 2.0 tool. Fix it by re-downloading the tool properly and make sure the installation file is not corrupt.
Error 1104 (Stuck at 30-40%) – Solution
Fix this by using a different USB port on your computer. If you still get this error, try using a different computer.
Error 1105 (Stuck at 50%) – Solution
- Turn off any Antivirus or Firewall applications on your PC.
- Go to the settings of your device and from there, turn off Find My iPhone
- When you’ve Jailbroken your device, turn back on the options you turned off in step 1 and 2.
Injecting – Solution
- Reboot your device.
- Reboot your PC
- Run TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak as an administrator. Do so by navigating to TaiG iOS 8.3 .exe file and right clicking the file and then click on “Run as administrator”.
- Connect iOS 8.3 device and run the tool.
“Jailbreak Failed” – Solution
Turn off the WiFi on your iOS device and then connect it again. Run Jailbreak tool.
“Apple driver hasn’t been found” – Solution
This mostly happens if your running 64 bit Windows OS. Download and install iTunes 64 bit drivers here.
“Storage almost full” after jailbreak – Solution
This can occur before you run Cydia for the first time on a newly Jailbroken iOS device. Open Cydia and let it load everything, your device should be fine afterwards.
Have you encountered and solved these issues on your device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.