The Samsung Galaxy S6’s Screen Mirroring
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S6, you might have noticed a function called Screen Mirroring. This function will allow you to connect your device to a smart TV. In this post, we’re going to show you how you can enable and use screen mirroring on a Samsung S6 and S6 Edge.
First, you need to enable screen mirroring:
- Go to Quick Setting.
- Find and tap on the Screen mirroring icon to enable it.
Now, to use screen mirroring with a smart TV, you need an AllShareCast Wireless Hub, Miracast, HomeSync, and an HDMI Cable.
Use Screen Mirror from Samsung Galaxy S6 to a TV using AllShare Cast:
- Turn on the television.
- Power on AllShare Cast.
- Use the HDMI Cable to connect your TV and AllShare Cast .
- Wait for the light on AllShare Cast to change from blue to red. When this happens you know your TV is now connected to AllShare Cast.
- Go to the Quick Settings of your Galaxy S6/S6 Edge. Turn off screen mirroring then enable it again.
- After re-enabling Screen mirroring you should now see a list of available devices. Select the AllShareCas dongle and enter the PIN shown on TV.
- Your Galaxy S6/S6 Edge is connected via AllShare Cast to your TV.
Use Screen Mirror from Samsung Galaxy S6 to a Samsung Smart TV:
- On your Samsung SmartTV remote, press input.
- From your Smart TV screen, select Screen Mirroring.
- In the Quick Settings of your Galaxy S6/S6 Edge tap Screen Mirroring.
- You should now see a list of all devices that are available for Screen Mirroring.
- Choose Samsung Smart TV.
Are you using Screen Mirror on your Galaxy S6 device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.