Fix An Invalid IMEI Message On A Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 is a great smartphone but, after the device was updated to KitKat 4.4, many users found that they are facing an issue known as “invalid IMEI”. In this guide, we’re going to show you how you can fix that.
- Download Odin
on your Windows PC. Make sure it’s the correct version for your version of Windows.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S4 IEMI null fix zipon to the PC and then extract it wherever you want.
- When the downloaded file has been extracted, open Odin.
- When the Odin window appears on your desktop, click on PDA and then select the file you extracted in step 2.
- Put your phone into download or Odin mode by pressing the home, power, and volume down keys simultaneously.
- Using an original USB Cable, connect your phone and the PC.
- If you have successfully connected with Odin, you’ll will see one of the port go light blue and in progress bar you will see ” Added”.
- Click the start button on Odin’s home screen. Then uncheck the re-partition
- Odin will now flash the Samsung Galaxy S4 null Fix file.
- Do not unplug your device until you see a “complete” message on Odin. See here
Have you used the IEMI null fix on your Samsung Galaxy S4?
Share your experience in the comments box below.