Install Pie Control Using LMT Launcher
The launching of the Google Nexus 4 revealed the new on-screen navigation feature. Nowadays, many more smartphones are adopting this feature. Well known Custom ROMs offer this feature under PIE Control. These ROMs include Paranoid Android and CyanogenMod. This feature allows easier navigation with the use of gestures.
There is a launcher that works pretty well like the PIE Controls. This is the LMT Launcher. With this launcher, you get to access on-screen navigation buttons in a single swipe.
The launcher requires root access. After making sure that your device has been rooted, follow the instructions below to install Pie Control.
Installing Pie Control On Android
- Download LMT Launcher APK and install to your device.
- Open the app from its drawer and grant it root access.
- A pop-up window will appear where you’ll find a “Start/Stop TouchService” option. Tap on it.
- You will know if you already have the launcher if you swipe from the right edge of the device. If the navigation keys appear when you swipe, it means you have configured the launcher correctly.
- You can change the swiping position. Simply scroll down from the “Settings” to Pie Control.
- This option also allows customization of the Pie Launcher, its activation area, length, thickness, Pie Contents as well as the color and many more.
Other functionalities offered by the launcher include ISAS or the Invisible Swipe Areas and gestures to make navigation faster. Disabling navigation keys and setting up ISAS allows you to go back to Home screen automatically. You can set this up in the “set gesture input” option.
Did you experience any problems with the launcher?
Share them in the comments section below.