NGM Forward Endurance Review
NGM is an Italian brand which might not attract your attention at first but you must look again as this is that first brand that has packed a 5000mAh battery in a device. Read on for full review.
The description of NGM Forward Endurance includes:
- CCortex-A7 1.3Ghz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage and an expansion slot for external memory
- 5 mm length; 71.45mm width and 10.4mm thickness
- A display of 5-inches and 720×1280 pixels display resolution
- It weighs 180g
- Price of £160
- The design of the handset is typical; there is nothing new about it.
- The physical material of the handset is aluminium which feels strong and durable.
- Weighing 180g it feels very heavy in hands.
- At 10.4mm it feels chunky.
- On the front there are 3 touch buttons for Home, Menu and Back functions.
- Micro USB port is on the bottom edge.
- Power and volume button is on the right edge.
- Headphone jack is on the top edge.
- The back plate is removable and so is the battery.
- The back plate is made of cheap plastic which comes off too easily.
- The 4.5 inch screen offers 720×1280 pixels of display resolution.
- For what it’s worth video viewing, web browsing and eBook reading experience is great.
- The clarity of the handset is good.
- The display screen is protected by Gorilla Glass.
- There is a 12 megapixel camera at the back.
- Videos can also be recorded at 1080p.
- The produced snapshots are stunning and rich in detail.
- The camera has an HDR mode.
- There are not many editing features.
- The CCortex-A7 1.3Ghz quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM gives quick response.
- The processing is at times very sluggish and jerky.
Memory & Battery
- There is only 8 GB of built in storage of which only 5.2 GB is available to the user.
- Fortunately the memory can be increased with a microSD card. The handset supports microSD card up to 32 GB.
- The 5,000mAh battery will last a few days without any charging.
- It takes quite a time to charge a battery of this size.
- The handset runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system.
- Various features are present.
- There are a few pre-installed apps which come in handy.
On the whole NGM Forward Endurance is a nice handset but most of its specifications are average excluding the camera and battery. No other handset has better battery timing; this device will be perfect for long road trips. There are no new features, the build is not very impressive and processor is slow at times. This handset might be a good option for the users who want a durable battery life at low price..
Have a question or want to share your experience?
You can do so in the comment section box below