Wireless Charging On Any Android Device
Wireless charging allows you to charge your device while driving or travelling. It’s a pretty awesome feature that not every Android device has.
If you don’t have wireless charging built into your Android device, there is a way you can add it. You will have to put down a bit of cash, around $60-70, but it is super worth it.
- DigiYes microUSB Wireless Charging Receiver Module
- Any Qi-compatible wireless charger – eBoot 360 | TYLT Vu | Qi-Infinity
Add Wireless Charging to Any Android Devices:
- Check that the USB port on your device is working
- Plug in the DigiYes micro USB Wireless Charging Receiver Module.
- Wrap the receive module on the back of your device.
- Check that the receiver is fixed on the back of your device.
- Secure the set up with a case.
- Place your device on to the Qi-compatible wireless charger.
You should now be able to wirelessly charge your Android device.
Have you used this method?
Share your experience in the comments box below.