Install Cydia On A iOS 8/iOS 8.1
In this guide, we’re going to show you how to install Cydia manually on an iOS 8, 8.1 manually after using Pangu Jailbreak.
Install Cydia on iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 after Pangu Jailbreak:
- Download Cydia deb file from this link.
- Download cydia-lproj file from this link.
- Send Cydia file to the device VIA SFTP.
- If you are using a Mac download Cyberduck. If you are using a Windows PC download and install WinSCP. Make sure that before you go ahead with the transfer process, make sure that your computer, be it a Mac or PC, is using the same WiFi network.
- Open Cyberduck or WinSCP and SSH into your device.
- You should get an IP address from Cyberduck/WinSCP. [ Username ‘ root ‘ Password ‘ alpine ‘] Copy and paste username and password with quotes.
- Coby both deb files into one location.
- Press Ctrl + T or ⌘ + T this will start a SSH command line session.
- Using cd command , go to the folder where you placed the files.
- Run these commands in order:
’dpkg -i cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb’
‘dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb’ (without quotes).
You have now installed Cydia on your iOS device.
Share your experience in the comments box below.