Fix Not Registered On Network” On Your Samsung Galaxy
Samsung’s Galaxy line offers some great devices but they are not without their bugs. One bug is, when users get a message that their device is “Not Registered On Network”.
The main reason this problem crops up is because you have erroneously flashed the wrong baseband on your device. This is why it’s advisable that, before applying any official updates, you confirm that it’s compatible with your build number and baseband version.
We’ve come up with a guide on how you can fix this problem. Follow along below.
NOTE: The method outlined below doesn’t work with locked Samsung Galaxy devices. Unlock your device before continuing.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy “Not registered on network”:
- Connect device with Wifi.
- Turn off device.
- Remove SIM and wait 2 minutes.
- Insert your sim and turn the device on.
- Go to device’s settings.
- If your Samsung Galaxy device runs 4.1.2, scroll down to About Device and tap it.
- If your Samsung Galaxy device runs 4.3, go to the General tab in settings, from there tap About Device.
- Select Software Update.
- Wait for update to complete.
Have your fixed this error “Not Registered On Network” on your Galaxy device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.