Fix No SIM Card Installed Message On iPhone 5
The iPhone 5 might be the best Apple device released yet, according to a lot of user reviews. But it’s not without its. One such bug is the tendencies for users to get the message “no SIM card installed”.
“No SIM card installed” happens with the iPhone 5, 5s, 5c and even iPhone 4s. In this guide, we’re going to show you several methods that can fix it. Try a few until you find one that works.
Fix no sim card installed:
- The problem could be your firmware. Update your device to latest iOS.
- You could be getting this error because of a bad app. Try doing a hard reset. Hold down the power and home buttons for 5 seconds.
- Try to ”Toggle Airplane mode On and Off. “
- Turn off your device and then after few seconds turn it on.
- Got to Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings.
- Put device into recovery mode by turning it off then connecting it to your computer while pressing the home button. Keep pressing the home button until you get a message on iTunes that your device is in recovery mode.
- It could really be your SIM. Check if it’s broken or not. First, take it out then wait a few minutes before putting it back in. You can also try another carriers SIM on your iPhone, it you have no issues with the other SIM, it’s your SIM that is the problem.
How did you fix the “No SIM card installed” problem?
Share your experience in the comments box below.