Rebooting Problem On A Xperia Z
The Xperia Z is a great mid-range, high-end device and the first such to come with water resistant technology. It’s not without bugs though, one persistent bug faced by users is unexplained rebooting. In this guide, were going to show you how you can fix rebooting problems on an Xperia Z.
Fix Rebooting Problem On Xperia Z:
- Try to delete any recent apps that you installed before the problem started.
- Try performing a factory reset. First make a backup of your device, then go to your phone’s settings and find the perform a factory reset option
- Remove your SD card and reset device.
- Try using your Xperia Z without your Sim first and see if its rebooting or not.
- It could be that your stock software is corrupted and that is what is causing the problem. Root your device and then install a custom rom.
- Go to recovery and from there select “Wipe cache partition” Turn you device back on.
- If, after wiping the cache partition, you still have the problem, reboot your device go into recovery and then select ” Factory data reset “.
- Press power and volume up buttons for 10 seconds. When your phone vibrates 3 times, release the buttons..
- Download Sony PC Companion software. Attach device to a PC and go to Support Zone > Start > Phone Software Update > Start.
If you’ve tried all this and your device is still in a rebooting loop, you’re going to need to go to a Sony Center. They should be able to fix your device or, if your still under a warranty, they will get you a new device.
Have you fixed the rebooting issue on your Xperia Z?
Share your experience in the comments box below.