Fix Instagram Has Stopped on Android
In this post, we are going to show you what you can do if you find that Instagram has stopped on your Android device. This is a common error that mean you can no longer use Instagram properly. To get rid of this annoying problem, follow our guide below.
How To Fix Unfortunately Instagram Has Stopped on Android:
- Open the settings of your Android Device.
- Tap on the More tab
- From the list that appears, tap on Application Managers.
- Swipe to left to select All Applicatiopn
- You will now see all of your installed apps. Find and tap on Instagram.
- Tap on clear cache and clear data.
- Return to your devices home screen.
- Restart device.
If this method doesn’t seem to be working for you, you might have to uninstall your current Instagram app and install the latest updated version found on Google Play. You can also download this Instagram Apk.
If downloading the latest Instagram app is not working, you can try installing and using the old version, stable version of Instagram.
Have you fixed the stopped Instagram?
Share your experience in the comments box below.