TeamUB Custom ROM To Install Android 5.1.1
TeamUB is a custom ROM that is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. It is compatible with the T-Mobile variant of the Galaxy Note 2 which has the model number T889. In this post, were going to show you how you can install TeamUB on a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2.
Prepare your device:
- Make sure you have a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 T889.
- Charge battery so it has at least 60 percent of its power.
- Back up important contacts, call logs, messages and media content.
- Have your device rooted. Use Titanium Backup.
- Have a custom recovery installed. Use it to make a Backup Nandroid.
Note: The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, roms and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
TeamUB Lollipop: Link
Install Euphoria OS:
- Connect device to your PC.
- Copy and paste the downloaded files to the root of your SD card.
- Open device in recovery mode by opening a command prompt in the fastboot folder and typing: adb reboot bootloader.
- Choose Recovery.
For CWM/PhilZ Touch Recovery:
- Use Recovery to back up your current ROM. Go to Back-up and Restorethen on the next screen, choose Back-up
- Return to the Main Screen.
- Choose ‘advance’ then choose ‘Dalvik Wipe Cache’.
- Choose ‘Install zip from sd card’. Another windows should open.
- Select“Wipe Data/Factory Reset”
- From the options presented, select‘choose zip from sd card’ .
- SelectTeamUB Lollipop.zip Confirm installation on next screen.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for zip
- When both are installed, select +++++Go Back+++++
- Select RebootNow. System will reboot.
For TWRP Users
- Tap on Back-Up then select System and Data
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider
- Tap the Wipe Button. Select Cache, System, Data.
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
- Return to the Main Menu. Tap the Install Button.
- Find TeamUB Lollipop.zip and GoogleApps.zip. Swipe Slider to install the two files.
- When Installation is done, you will get a prompt to Reboot System Now
- Select Reboot Now. System will reboot.
Have you installed this ROM on your Galaxy Note 2?
Share your experience in the comments box below.