PicsArt For Android
PicArt is an app that can be used in Android low-end devices to edit photos. PicArt is also a social networking app, allowing you to share photos. Photo artists can use this app to edit and share their photos with other artists around the world.
PicArt is a fast growing app with over 100 million users. Its popularity can be attributed to the fact that it is as good as a professional photo editor but is designed with a user interface that is simple enough so that amateurs or those who are starting out can easily use it.
How to get started:
- Open the app. Home will be the first page.
- All the options that the app has for editing pics will be found on the Home page.
How to use with a camera:
- Select the scene from your camera
- Upload the scene to the app
- Use the editing options to modify the scene the way you want.
How you can use the gallery:
Edit previously shot photos from different places
- Tap the Photo icon
- Choose from various options such as Flickr, Gallery, Dropbox, Facebook, Google+
- Choose the album with the photo you want to edit.
- Use the various editing options available to manipulate the photo. Some options available to you would be the ability to add borders and effects as well as basic editing.
How you can use collage
With collage, the app allows you to collect different shots and memories in a single frame.
- Choose the photos you want to use.
- You can choose the photos from several different options like Flickr, Gallery, Dropbox, Facebook, Google+
- Create different grid patterns
- Add borders and frames
What effects can you use?
- Adjust hues
- Change contrasts
- Add dodgers
- Fade the photo
- Cross process
How to draw:
- Tap the draw icon.
- Sketch whatever you want
- Draw on your photos, the photo background or even on a blank page.
- You also have a color palette to choose from and use
- Add text
How to use profile:
- Navigate left from the Home Page.
- Find the page named ME.
- Log in.
- Using Google+, Facebook, Twitter
- By creating a PicsArt Account.
- Navigate right from the Home Page.
- You will see the options, Interesting, My Network, Recent, Contests, Tags and Artists.
- In these options you will be able to see artworks from different artists, follow them and like and comment on their work.
Have you downloaded and begun using PicArt?
Share your experience in the comments box below.