How To Use MoKee Custom ROM
In this post, we are going to show you how you can flash MoKee Custom ROM on a Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F. MoKee custom ROM is based on Android 6.0.1 and is completely Pure Android, making it quite close to Marshmallow factory images. Follow along.
Prepare your phone
- The ROM we use here is only for the Galaxy S5 G900F. If you use this ROM with another device it could result in bricking the device. Check your device’s model number by going to Settings>About Device.
- Charge the devices battery to 50 percent. This is to prevent you from running out of power before the flashing process is done.
- You will need to have TWRP custom recovery installed on your phone. If you don’t have it, download and install it. Use TWRP recovery to create a Nandroid backup of your phone.
- Make a back up your phone’s EFS partition.
- Back up all your important contacts, SMS messages and call logs.
Note: The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, roms and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
Note: Make sure the files you download are for your particular device.
- The first thing that you will need to do is to boot your phone into TWRP recovery. From there, select Wipe> Data/System/Cache/Delvik.
- Go back to the main menu of your custom recovery. From there, select Install Zip > MK60.1-klte-201602291130-NIGHTLY.zip and zip.
- After selecting the two files that you downloaded, swipe on the Slider to install both of them.
- After the installation process finishes, you should be automatically returned to the main menu of recovery.
- Reboot your phone into the system now.
Have you used MoKee Custom ROM on your device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.