Sim locked Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Or I9505
In this post, we are going to guide you through a method in which you can unlock a simlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 with model number I9505 or I9500 for free.
The method we are going to show you will only work on a device that is running on official firmware so if you have a custom ROM installed, return to stock firmware first. The unlock you get with this method is permanent and your device will remain unlocked even if you then install custom ROMS or official updates.
You can use this method on a rooted or unrooted device, it doesn’t matter.
Note: Do not press your devices back buttons during this entire process.
SIM UnLock Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and GT-I9505.
- Open your dialer and type *#0011#. This will open the Service Menu.
- In Service Menu, tap Soft Menu key, the Left Soft key off and then select Back.
- Tap the Menu Button again and from the options presented, select Key Input. Tap on Pop-up and Write 1 and press OK.
- Tap the Menu Button again and choose Back to go to the Main Men of Service Mode.
- Tap  on the dialer to go to the UMTS.
- In UMTS Menu, Tap  Debug Screen.
- In Debug Screen, Tap  Phone Control.
- In Phone Control Menu, Tap  Network Lock.
- In Network Lock Screen, Tap  PERSO SHA256 OFF.
- Tap the Menu Button and Select Back to return to UMTS Menu.
- Select,  NV REBUILD.
- Tap  Restore Back-up
- Tap  Common.
- Your Phone will Freeze for a few seconds and then the Screen will Turn Off and device will Reboot.
- To check that SIM unlock has been achieved, put in any other network SIM. If it works then your device has been successfully SIM unlocked.
Have your sim locked your device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.