Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Issues
The Galaxy Note 4 is still one of Samsung’s boldest and most beautiful devices, and it’s put a ton of work for making this device a great piece of technology. A list of the top ten things about the Galaxy Note 4 is compiled here for better understanding.
• The metal frame, which is made out of aluminum and magnesium, wraps around the entire outside of the device. But the chamfered edges are definitely more prone to scratching than the hard plastic ones of previous versions.
• Even though a big portion of the Note 4 is metal, the removable back plate is still plastic and gives access to the Micro SIM, Micro SD card and removable battery. The SD card capacity is 128GB, and a 32GB internal storage is available.
• The Note 4 includes Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) that helps stabilize the camera inside the phone, reducing motion blur in low light photos and videos, i.e. taking smooth out video shots while walking or panning with the Note 4 handheld rather than in a tripod. The OIS is immediately noticeable in low light photos, helping the Note 4 properly expose scenes without getting a bunch of grain and blur from shaky hands.
• The Note 4 is a really big phone, with a 5.7-inch display. There are few people in the world who have hands big enough to reach across the screen; thus under the “One-handed operation” area of the settings, features can be turned on to reduce the size of the entire screen for one-handed use, as well as options to slide the keyboard and lock screen over to one side or the other. “Side key panel” can also be turned on by entering the Home, Back and Recents buttons in soft keys on the side of the device.
• According to the claim of Samsung, the Note 4 can receive up to a 50 percent charge in just 30 minutes with its charger with the “Adaptive Quick Charging” logo on it, and its special output at 9V / 1.67A makes that possible to fill up that 3220mAh battery. But with a standard charger of 5V / 2A, the charging becomes a bit slower. Samsung’s Adaptive Fast Charging is great if a quick boost is needed to fill up that 3220mAh battery before heading out for a long day.
• The S Pen is now ribbed to make it easier to grip, and still has a single button, but it’s the software that has seen the biggest improvements. Action Memo and S Note from Air Command have received design refreshes and small usability improvements. Action Memo notes can be saved to the home screen as a widget, and S Note is cleaner and easier to navigate.
• The 3.7MP front-facing camera actually takes really good photos, but the big new feature is a “panorama selfie” mode that lets you take a super wide-angle shot, by switching to the front-facing camera and turning on the panorama selfie mode. Then the shutter key is to be pressed once to sweep back and forth and the software will stitch together the pictures and give a single, wide-angle shot to fit in extra amounts of background or a big group of people.
• Multi Window is a little hidden, but it’s even easier to launce once you know where to look. It can be launched by going to the Recents menu, and two apps can run side-by-side through this. The long presses on the back button to pull up a familiar sidebar and drag in two apps to run side-by-side are also possible. In either case it’s a step quicker than the old method of having a little tab on the side of the screen.
• With 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 speed slow motion video and OIS, the Note 4 can take some great video at super low speeds, but it is important to keep them short and to mind the recording time, as it can get out of hand; such as – a 20 second slow motion video at 1/8 speed is actually a 2.6 minute video.
• The Note 4 has the same softwares of Heart Rate Monitor, placed on the back under the camera, and Finger Sensor, in the home button, as the Galaxy S5.
If a regular heart rate monitoring is needed to keep track of health in the S Health app that sensor will likely be somewhat useful, but as far as the finger sensor in the home button goes probably that is not much needed.
What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
Tell us in the comment box below