Samsung Galaxy Note review
Is the Samsung Galaxy Note really something different? This question is answered by a thorough testing in this Samsung Galaxy Note review of yours.
The description of Samsung Galaxy Note review includes 1.4GHz dual-core processor; in addition an Android 2.3 operating system and 1GB RAM, for 16GB ROM memory. More over, it comes with an expandable storage; 146.85 mm length; 82.95 mm width as well as 9.65 mm thickness. Equipped with a display of 5.3 inches as well as 1280 x 800 pixels display resolution. It weighs 178g at a price of $594.
The good points:
- As compared to its competitors it is really light in weight, weighing only 178g.
- With a thickness of 9.65 mm, it has come to be the slimmest tablet.
Basically, the points that need improvement are as follows:
- It feels less like a tablet and more like a phone, as compared to its competitors it doesn’t have the approach a tablet must have.
- With 5.3 inch display, it feels like an advanced version of Galaxy S II as if the company is trying to give the message that the Note can also be used as a phone.
- It doesn’t feel comfortable because of its massive size.
The good points:
- It has an amazing display, with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, Super AMOLED together with a 5.3-inch display, which leads to a pixel density of 285 ppm.
- It is great for all kinds of app and usage.
- Better than most of the smartphone screens.
The 8MP camera gives spectacular photographs and videos. As a matter of fact, Samsung cameras are becoming outstanding these days.
The processing is exceptional with a 1.4GHz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM. Excluding the occasional lags, the processing is very smooth.
With a 2500mAh battery, Samsung Galaxy Note is superior to our expectations.
Connectivity & storage
- WiFi performance is great, as well as the signal.
- A 3.0 Bluetooth and NFC provides great communication.
- 16GB storage is more than enough for a normal person, if not it has a slot for microSD card.
- The Galaxy Note becomes more noticeable because of the inclusion of a stylus. Moreover, the S Pen has simply raised the standard of Galaxy Note by making it more useful for many people.
- The note is very easily tackling the tasks of pen and paper. It also comes with an S Memo app which design specifically to take notes through different mediums such as:
- Capturing screenshots , cropping, annotating and sharing them has become really easy.
- It is an interesting and useful tool for various tasks such as making changes in a presentation, creative tasks and so on.
- There is a handwriting recognition system that converts scribbles notes into printed text, very convenient.
- Other apps are available for download on the S Choice app.
Samsung Galaxy Note review: Conclusion
An excellent device with great performance, features and extensive battery life that can last more than a day. So, it is difficult to decide as to which category it exactly fits in, a little expensive considering it’s size. But overall an outstanding piece of hardware. Despite of good for everyday tasks, it can’t really recommend it for a Friday night out.
Please tell us what you think about this review by commenting below 🙂