The Gear Fit – Fitness Tracker
The Gear series of Samsung is undoubtedly a growing family, and a new member was recently released called the Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit. Like other smartwatches in the Gear series, the Gear Fit also utilizes the Tizen platform, and although it is not as enhanced as its siblings, the Gear Fit is still lauded for its remarkable features. These include the following:
- The Gear Fit has dimensions of 23.4 mm x 57.4 mm x 11.95 mm
- The smartwatch weighs 27 grams
- Available in black, orange, and grey variants
- Curved 1.84 inch AMOLED display
- Display is touchscreen and has a 432 x 128 resolution
- It has a 210 mAh battery, and battery life can last three to four days for the average power users
- Water and dust resistant
- The inner part of its AMOLED display has a heart sensor, and the smartwatch tracks your hearbeat and shows it on the screen every 1.5 minutes. The data is also sent to your connected device through Bluetooth 4.0
- It also has a pedometer and other features like timer, settings, and stopwatch. These can be linked with the S Health and the media controller of your Samsung smartphone
- The Gear Fit also displays notifications from its connective device, such as text messages, e-mails, alarms, calendar, caller ID, and Facebook updates
- Bluetooth 4.0 has the capacity to reach four days, which is considerably longer than the capacity of the Samsung Gear 2 Now and the Samsung Gear 2
Consumers can purchase the Samsung Gear Fit in April, and its price is still not announced by the company.
Are you excited for the launch of the Samsung Gear Fit?
Share your sentiments by commenting below!