Run Multiple Whatsapp Accounts On An iPhone
In this post we are going to show you how you can run more than one Whatsapp account on your iPhone without having to jailbreak the device. Through the method we are going to show you below, you will find that you can run two Whatsapp accounts on a single iPhone, with both these accounts using different phone numbers.
NOTE: This method will work best if your iPhone is running the latest versions of iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.0 to 9.02. If you haven’t upgraded your iPhone to these version yet, do so before we continue.
NOTE2: The method we are going to be using here involves installing a second Whatsapp with a source that is not really trusted by Apple. While we have not faced any issues with this yet, we are advising you that you will be proceeding at your own risk.
Run Multiple Whatsapp accounts on an iPhone without jailbreak:
- The first thing that you need to do is go to the App Store and from there, download Whatsapp and install it.
- After installing it, activate it by using the first phone number you want to use.
- Now, to install the second instance of Whatsapp on your iPhone, go to your iPhone’s Safari browser.
- Go to this link on your browser: ios.othman.tv
- Find Whatsapp 2 and then tap on it.
- After tapping on Whatsapp 2, you should now see an orange colored Whatsapp icon. There will be a green button below this orange icon. Tap on the green button. This will begin the download of Whatsapp2.
- When the permission window appears, choose to install.
- When Whatsapp 2 has finished installing, you need to launch the Settings app. To do so, you need to go to Setting > General > Profile.
- From Profile, you now need to select the option Trust “VNE Software and. . .”
- A dialogue box should now appear. Choose the “Trust” option.
- Now you should open Whatapp 2 on your iPhone and register it. This time use the second phone number that you want to use for the account activation.
Have you installed multiple Whatsapp accounts on your iPhone?
Share your experience in the comments box below.