Root Access for T-Mobile Huawei My Touch Q
Providing root access for smartphones developed by Huawei are rather difficult to see, and therefore, you should not easily trust rooting methods posted online before you see the comments of people who have tried it. Huawei’s My Touch Q is a mid-tier device that is loved by its users because of the QWERTY keyboard. This article will talk about the process of giving root access to your T-Mobile Huawei My Touch Q.
Why get root access?
Rooting is becoming especially common nowadays, mostly because of the numerous benefits that it can bring to your device.
- Rooting allows users to have absolute control of the device.
- It also lets users install ROMs and custom recoveries along with various customizations.
- Rooting lets users change the hardware settings
Before proceeding to root your device…
Here are some important reminders before proceeding with the step by step guide:
- This article tackles only rooting for the T-Mobile Huawei My Touch Q. If this is not your device model, do not proceed.
- Ensure that your Huawei My Touch Q has the most recent Android OS version.
- Download the Huawei USB drivers
- Allow USB debugging mode for your device
- Downlaod the SuperOneClick tool
- The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, ROMs, and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
Rooting your T-Mobile Huawei My Touch Q:
- Plug in your Huawei My Touch Q to your computer
- Download SuperOneClick tool
- Unzip the downloaded SuperOneClick
- Open the extracted SuperOneClick folder
- Run the SuperOneClick and click Root
- Once the rooting has been completed, your device will restart.
Simple, isn’t it? If you want to check if your device has really been rooted, you may download the Root Checker app.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the procedure, just reach through the comments section below.