Farm Heroes Saga On A PC
Kin, the people who created Candy Crush Saga have another fun and addictive game that you can play on an Android device or iPhone/iPad that is called Farm Heroes Saga.
Farm Heroes Saga is quite similar to Candy Crush Saga but, instead of lining up at least three of the same shaped candies and bursting them, in Farm Heroes Saga you need to combine at least three of the same shaped strawberries or carrots and bust these to finish a level.
Farm Heroes Saga has hundreds of levels that you can play and is available for free at the Google Play Store. It is technically for Android devices or iPhones and iPads but, with a good Android emulator you can also play Farm Heroes Saga on a PC or a Mac as well.
In this post, we are going to show you how you can download, install and start playing Farm Heroes Saga on a PC running Windows XP/7/8/8.1 or on a Mac.
How to Install and Play Farm Heroes Saga on Windows PC or MAC:
- The first thing that you will need to do is to download and install an Android emulator on your PC or Mac. We recommend the Android emulator known as Blue Stacks.
- After you have downloaded and installed Bluestacks on your PC or Mac, the next thing that you have to do download Farm Saga.
- After you have downloaded the APK file, you need to let Bluestacks install it. First, you Open Bluestacks, then go to All Apps and from there, look for the Farm Heroes Saga. Click on Farm Heroes Saga to have Bluestacks install this game.
- After Farm Heros Saga has been installed. Click on it.
- The game should now begin. You will see a set of instructions on-screen, follow these instructions to begin playing.
When playing Farm Heroes Saga on a PC or a Mac, use the right-click button of your mouse to drag the Farm Heroes around and in place.
Have you played Farm Heroes Saga on a PC or a Mac?
Share your experience in the comments box below.