Bypass iCloud Activation Lock In Order To Remove An iCloud
In this guide, we’re going to show you how you can bypass the iCloud Activation Lock in order to remove an iCloud Account.
To bypass iCloud Activation and remove your iCloud Account from your device, you will need to download a tool and install it. Before we do so, lets quickly run down the devices and iOS firmwares that are compatible with it.
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad 4/3
- iPad 2
Compatible iOS Firmwares:
- iOS 8
- iOS 7.1.1
- iOS 7.1
- iOS 7.0.6
- iOS 7.0.5
- iOS 7.0.4
- iOS 7.0.3
- iOS 7.0.2/1
- iOS 7.0
Bypass iCloud Activation Lock & Remove iCloud Account:
- Check that your device and your operating system is one of those listed above.
- Download tool here. You can also download it here Bypass Apple iCloud id
- When you have downloaded the tool, put the device into DFU mode.
- Connect the device to the computer. Do so using the original USB cable.
- Open the tool.
- Look for the file labeled: activation.deb. This file should be found in the same folder as the tool.
- Choose the option: Remove iCloud Account/Activation Screen.
- Click on start.
- Repeat step 3 and step 6.
- Click on activate device.
- Wait for the process to finish.
When the process is finished, go to iTunes then add a new iCloud id onto your device.
Have you used this tool on your device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.