DROPBOX PICTURES TO GOOGLE
The ability of dropbox to upload your files and folders may it be from the phone or desktop, there is a possibility of the fact that you may already have used it couple of times in order to save photos and create a backup. May the folder be formatted in the standard categorization or you have sub folders it will still cause a lot of issues while dragging and dropping the folders from dropbox to google photos. However thanks to the technical era this is no longer a problem and you can easily with the help of few applications and change in settings,can let the computer work for you according to your needs. Let us take a closer look on how to do it easily and effectively.
Following are few steps that should be followed while sending your pictures from dropbox to google photos:
- The first and foremost step that should be completed is downloading the dropbox desktop app which sets up a cloud folder along with it and manages your files and folder. However if you have the desktop app you are already through the first step.
- Once you have downloaded the desktop app the next thing you have to do is go to the site make an account or if you have an account sign in.
- Enter the dropbox change the settings and opt for the selective sync then sync the files only that carry photos.
- Your files will begin downloading in a dropbox folder on your computer.
- Once you are through following all the steps above, after that go to the google photos option though it may take some time according to your internet connection but it will push through the request and pull out the folders.
- Then uncheck the undesired and unwanted drop box folder, there will be an add option on the site click on it and select the folders that are syncing.
- There are two version high quality which is free and original which requires payment, choose which version you them to be uploaded with.
- It may take some time to take all the photos, so hold on and wait till the uploader takes all the pictures and start with the upload.
Now that you have followed all the steps and have all the pictures with backup app scanning through the same folders you can sit and let your computer do the rest of the chore. There is no manually drag and drop required; neither have you to be worried about your pictures nor you have to worry how will it work all you can worry about is your net connection that may create a problem while uploading. Give it sometime and do not rush. In no time your library will have all the desired pictures from dropbox that you may have needed. Once this is done upload the pictures on google photos app, you can then uninstall dropbox just don’t get rid of it permanently.
Feel free to leave us your comments and queries in the message box below