Updating A Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 After To Android 5.0.2
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 and have updated it to Android 5.0.2, then you might find that you are now having some issues when you try to use the device’s Bluetooth connectivity. After they have updated their Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 to Android 5.0.2, many users have now found that they can no longer connect with Bluetooth and as such they are having trouble using hands free, Logitech BT keyboard, the Logitech Mouse, the SMouse and other such devices.
If you are one of those who have found yourself facing problems with Bluetooth on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 after you have updated it to Android 5.0.2, we have the solution for you. In this post, we will provide you with a guide that you can use to fix the Bluetooth connectivity problem on a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.1 after updating to Android 5.0.2 that you are facing. Simply follow along.
Fix Bluetooth Issues on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 After 5.0.2 Update:
- The first thing that you will need to do is to put your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 in its Airplane mode.
- After you have put your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 in Airplane mode, leave it like that for about 2 to 3 minutes. After that time period, try to connect one of the devices ex. A Logitech Keyboard to your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using Bluetooth.
- Try repeating steps 1 and 2 with every device that you use the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2’s Bluetooth connectivity with.
- If steps 1 and 2 don’t fix the problem and the devices are still not connecting, try performing afactory reset on the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2by using the recovery menu. From the recovery menu, first clear system cache then choose to factory data reset.
- If neither of these work, you can try finding and flashing patches that are meant to fix bluetooth connectivity.
The last thing you should try is to downgrade the devices’ OS. Flash Android KitKat 4.4 or the previous Android version you are using in which you were not facing Bluetooth issues. You are just going to have to use this version first and wait for an official solution to the problem to come from Samsung. This is a common problem that has been reported to Samsung so they will probably come out with a solution that they will either roll out in a new update or post on an official forum.
Have you fixed your problem with Bluetooth connectivity?
Share your experience in the comments box below.