The Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Android 5.1.1
The Euphoria Custom ROM is based on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is available for the Samsung Galaxy S4, based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. In this post, were going to show you how you can install Android 5.1.1 Euphoria OS Custom ROM on Galaxy S4 I9500.
Prepare your device:
- Make sure you have a Galaxy S4 I9500.
- Charge battery to at least over 60 percent.
- Back up important contacts, call logs, messages and media content.
- Have your device rooted. Use Titanium Backup.
- Have a custom recovery installed. Use it to make a Backup Nandroid.
Note: The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, roms and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
Install Euphoria OS:
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Copy and paste the two files you downloaded to the root of your SD card.
- Open your device in recovery mode by opening a command prompt in the fastboot folder.
- Type: adb reboot bootloader.
- Choose Recovery.
For CWM/PhilZ Touch Recovery:
- Back-up ROM using Recovery. Go to Back-up and Restorethen on the next screen, choose Back-up
- Return to Main Screen.
- Go to ‘advance’. Choose ‘Dalvik Wipe Cache’.
- Go to ‘Install zip from sd card’. Another windows should open.
- Select“Wipe Data/Factory Reset”
- From the options presented, select‘choose zip from sd card’ .
- SelectEuphoria OS.zip Confirm installation on next screen.
- Repeat steps 4-7 but use the zip
- When installation is finished,select +++++Go Back+++++
- Select RebootNowto reboot system.
For TWRP Users
- Tap Back-Up. Select System and Data
- Swipe Confirmation Slider
- Tap Wipe Button. Select Cache, System, Data.
- Swipe Confirmation Slider.
- Return to Main Menu. Tap Install Button.
- Find Euphoria OS.zip, GoogleApps.zip. Swipe Slider to install.
- When Installation is finished, you will get a prompt to Reboot System Now
- Select Reboot Now and reboot the system.
Have you installed this ROM on your Galaxy S4?
Share your experience in the comments box below.