How to unlock this performance use SetCPU
If you wish to speed up the processor of your phone or slow it down, you can do so with the help of SetCPU. This is done to either achieve better battery life or better performance.
Handheld devices which have been out in the market for quite some time may sometimes be left out by latest handsets or other devices when it comes to performance.
Usually, computer processors, as well as phones, have actually higher speed tolerance than what was already set by default. This only means that most of the time, brand new phones have not really been used to their full potential at all.
Users actually have the option to either slow down or speed up the CPU of any device to improve battery life. There are lots of apps that can help in unlocking this performance but so far, the best app for this is SetCPU.
- Download and install the SetCPU for the market. Once installed, click to open it.
- You will be prompted to grant SuperUser permissions, please do so.
- Automatically, the app will identify which setting is best for the device.
- The app gives its users the option to set the limits of the CPU speed. This is done with by sliding its sliders to the right for maximum speed. However, if you want to save battery, you can slow it down by sliding it back to the left.
- In addition, SetCPU also has automatic settings. There are three automatic scaling. One is the ‘Smartass’ which is the default and is the normal setting. The next which is ‘Performance’ is for maximum speed. And lastly, ‘Powersave’ to have the minimum setting. What do you think about all of the above?Share your experience in the comments section box below EP