S5 Sensation ROM
Samsung introduced a new look for their TouchWiz UI with the Galaxy S5. This new interface is considered more colorful, more smooth and, most importantly, more user friendly then previous iterations. The stock applications have also gotten a new and cooler UI design.If you have a Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, we have a ROM that can make you feel like you have a Galaxy S5. The S5 Sensation ROM is based on Galaxy Note’s Stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat and it can give your device the look and feel of the Galaxy S5. Just following along with our guide below.
Prepare your phone:
- This ROM is only for use with the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Make sure you have the correct device by Settings>About Device>Model.
- Your device needs to have a battery that is charged to at least over 60 percent.
- You backed up your important media content, contacts, messages and call logs.
- Your device needs to have custom recovery installed. Use your custom recovery to create a Nandroid backup of your current system.
- If your device is rooted, use Titanium Backup to back up your apps and system data.
- Have EFS back up of your device made before flashing the ROM.
Note: The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, roms and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
Install S5 Sensation ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Download S5 Sensation ROM0 .zip file. S5 Sensation ROM Make sure it is the latest version
- Connect phone to PC.
- zip files copy to phone storage.
- Disconnect phone and turn it off.
- Boot phone into TWRP recovery now by turning it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home Button + Power Key. You should see recovery mode in a bit.
- In TWRP recovery, wipe cache, factory data reset and dalvik cache.
- After wiping these three, select the “Install” option.
- Select “Install > Choose Zip from SD card > Select S5 Sensation ROM.zip file > Yes”.
- The ROM should now flash in your phone.
- When flashing finishes, reboot your device.
- You should now see S5 Sensation ROM running on your device.
First boot after flashing could take up to10 minutes. If it takes longer, there could be something wrong. First, try booting into TWRP recovery and wipe the cache and dalvik cache the reboot your device. If you’re still having issues, return to the old system using the Nandroid backup or install stock firmware.
Have you used S5 Sensation ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S3?
Share your experience in the comments box below.