How To Use GlamourS4/N3 ROM
The chart topping Galaxy Note 3 came out September last year. Samsung installed some great features and new application in this device. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S3, we have a way you can experience most of the features and apps in the Galaxy Note 3.
The GlamourS4/S3 custom ROM has many of the new features and apps from the Note 3 and can install this in a S3. This rom is based on MK6 Andorid 4.3 Jelly Bean. Follow along with our guide below to experience the features of the Note 3 on an S3.
Prepare your phone:
- This guide is only for the HTC One M8. Check the model of your device by going to Setting>About Device Model
- You need to have installed a custom recovery on your device. We recommend TWRP custom recovery.
- After installing TWRP recovery, we recommend that you use Nandroid Backup to create a backup of your current system.
- Charge your battery so that it has 60 percent of its battery life.
- Have a back up of all your important messages, contacts, and call logs.
- If you have rooted your device, back up all your important apps and systems data by using Titanium Backup.
- Make a back up of the Mobiles EFS Data.
Note: The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, roms and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
Install GalmourS4/N3 Custom ROM on Galaxy S3 GT-I9300:
- Download GlamourS4/N3 ROM .zip .
- Connect phone to PC now.
- Copy.zip file downloaded in step 2 to phone storage.
- Disconnect phone and turn it off.
- Boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press and hold down the volume up, home and power keys simultaneously.
- From TWRP recovery chose the wipe option. From there, choose to wipe cache, factory data reset, dalvik cache.
- Go to the “Install” option.
- “Install > Choose Zip from SD card / locate the zip file > Select GlamourS4.zip file > Yes”.
- The ROM should flash.
- Reboot device when flashing is done.
The First boot could take up to 10 minutes, don’t worry and just wait. If it’s taking more than 10 minutes, boot into recovery and from there wipe cache and dalvik cache before rebooting the device.
Have you used GlamourS2/N3 ROM on your device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.