Use DoulCi To Bypass iCloud Activation
The iCloud is a service from Apple that allows you to back up your iPhone automatically. It also serves as an antitheft service as, once you’ve added iCloud to either your iPhone, iPod or iPad, who ever has your device can’t access nor use it.
In this guide, we’re going to tach you how to bypass iCloud activation lock on the iPhone 5, 5c, 4s, 5s, iPad and iPod Touch using DoulCi.
- Open one of the following urls on your PC
- Mac user: /private/etc/hosts
- Windows user: C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts
- Edit the IP address 184.108.40.206 albert.apple.com by replacing it with one of the following IP addresses:
- 170.72.61 albert.apple.com
- 226.251.76 albert.apple.com
- 25.246.35 albert.apple.com
- 253.154.177 albert.apple.com
- 214.225.246 albert.apple.com
- 247.122.170 albert.apple.com
- Turn the device off and then go to activation lock
- Connect the device to iTunes. You should see the following pop-up
- The server your are trying to connect is not trusted.
- Click “yes”
- A new error will show up.
- Disconnect the device.
- After a few seconds, connect the device to iTunes again.
Note: The current server IP addresses for doulCi are:
- 120.169.64 albert.apple.com.
- 120.169.64 gs.apple.com.
The updated IP’s for doulCi are:
- Update 1: 220.127.116.11
- Update 2: 18.104.22.168
- Update 3: 128.11.23
How-To 2 (Another method)
- Download iTunes
- Get a SIM which has an activated PIN. Place it on your device.
- Go to the doulCi website and then copy the IP.
- Go to host file: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
- Open the hosts on Notepad, add IPapple.com
- Connect you device to the PC . Open iTunes.
- Wait for a message box: iTunes can’t verify the identity of the server “albert.apple.com”
- Click continue.
You should have successfully bypassed iCloud activation using any one of these methods.
Have you tried any of these methods? Do you know any other way to bypass iCloud activation?