Update A Xperia T LT30P
Sony has been quite good with updating both its high-end and low-end devices to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
They’ve just released an update for their low-end Xperia T. This update will hit different regions at different times but, if it hasn’t hit yours yet, you can always update it manually. In this guide we show you how to install the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 9.2.A.0.295 firmware on Xperia T LT30P.
Prepare the phone:
- This guide is only for the Sony Xperia T LT30P
- Check device model by going to Settings>About Device> Model.
- The device has Sony Flashtool installed.
- From Flashtool, you need to install three drivers: Flashtool > Drivers > Flashtool-drivers > Flashmode, Xperia T, Fastboot
- Phone battery is charged to at least over 60 percent.
- You’ve backed everything up.
- Back up your sms messages, call logs, contacts
- Back up important media content by copying to a PC
- You have enabled USB debugging mode by either of these two methods.
- Settings -> Developer Options ->USB debugging.
- settings > about device and tap “Build Number” 7 times
- Your device is running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- You have an OEM data cable to connect the phone and a PC.
Note: The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, roms and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
Install Android 4.3 9.2.A.0.295 Official Firmware on Xperia V LT25i:
- Download Stock Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 9.2.A.0.295 Firmware for Xperia T LT30P here
- Copy the file and paste in Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Hit the small lightening button found on the top left corner and select
- Select FTF firmware filethat was placed in Firmware folder.
- From right side, select what you want to wipe. Data, cache and apps log, all wipes are recommended.
- Click OK, and firmware will be prepared for flashing.
- When firmware is loaded, you will be prompted to attach phone by turning it off and keeping the volume down key pressed. Then plug in the data cable.
- When the phone is detected in Flashmode,the firmware will begin flashing, Do not let go of the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
- When you see“Flashing ended or Finished Flashing”let go of the Volume Down key, plug the cable out and reboot device.
Do you have Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your Xperia T?
Share your experience in the comments box below.