The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + To A SmartTV
In this guide, we’re going to show you how you can turn on Screen Mirroring on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and then connect it with a Smart TV. Besides a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and a Smart TV, you will need AllShare Cast Wireless Hub, HomeSync and an HDMI cable.
Enable screen mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +:
- First, you neet to go to Quick Setting.
- In Quick Setting, look for the Screen mirroring icon and tap to enable it.
Share the screen and data between your PC and mobile device:
- Download SideSync on both your PC (Windows or Mac) and the mobile device. You can also download SideSync from Google Play to your device.
- When SideSync is installed on both your PC and the mobile device, connect them using a USB cable or via WiFi.
- If yours is a Samsung Smart TV, you can use WiFi to connect your device, but if you do not, you will need to buy an AllShare cast hub to connect with the TV.
Screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + to a TV using AllShare Cast:
- Turn the television on.
- Power your AllShare Cast with the charger.
- Connect TV to AllShare Cast with HDMI Cable.
- Make sure that you put the HDMI Cable in the right port.
- Wait for the light to go from blue to red on the AllShare Cast device. This means your TV is now connected properly.
- Go to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + quick setting. From there, tap screen mirroring to first turn it off and then one again.
- When you turn Screen mirroring back on, you will see a list of available devices. Choose AllShareCast’s dongle and then enter the PIN as showed on TV.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + will now be connected to your TV via AllShare Cast.
Screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + to a Samsung Smart TV:
- Press Input on the remote of your Samsung SmartTV.
- On your TV screen, select Screen Mirroring.
- Go to your Galaxy S6 Edge +’s quick setting and find and tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Your will get a list on your phone of all devices available for Screen Mirroring.
- Select Samsung Smart TV.
Have you connected your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ to your SmartTV?
Share your experience in the comments box below.