Turn Galaxy Note 3 N9005 To Galaxy Note 4
Samsung has released the Galaxy Note 4 and it has a lot of software that’s not available in previous Note devices. Galaxy Note 4 also runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat and has the latest TouchWiz UI. In this new Note, Samsung has a new messaging app UI, new contacts app UI, a new System UI, new phone app UI, a new launcher and has revamped almost all its applications.
If you own a Galaxy Note 3 but want to have some of the new features available in the Galaxy Note 4, try installing the Tweaked S5 BASE / Fully N4 Style ROM. This ROM is based on the firmware of the Galaxy S5 and has almost all of the features in the Galaxy Note 4. Use this guide to install it.
- Make sure your device is a Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005.
- Settings – > About Device to see the device’s model number.
- Note: Flashing this ROM on other devices will result in bricking.
- Charge battery to least over 60 percent
- A custom recovery is needed to flash this ROM.
- Back up
- SMS Messages, Call Logs, Contacts
- Back up Media. Copy to PC or Laptop.
- Back up EFS
- If device is already rooted, use Titanium Backup for apps, system data and important content.
- Back up Nandroid
Note: The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, roms and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
- Download ROM[S5Base_N4Style_by_g00h_V7.zip] and place on phone’s SDcard.
- Boot into CWM recovery
- Turn off device
- Turn back on by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Home Button, and Power Key.
- Select Advanced -> Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache, and Data
- Factory reset .
- In recovery mode, selectinstall zip >zip file then flash it.
- Wait for ROM to be flashed
- When installation is done, wipe both the cache and dalvik cache.
So now you have set up the ROM in your Galaxy Note 3.
Tell us how it works, are you enjoying the Galaxy Note 4 features?