WhatsApp On A WiFi Tablet Installation
The use of WhatsApp is definitely cutting into the use of SMS messaging and has made the lives of many users a lot easier. It’s a quick and easy way to send unlimited messages, share photos and videos and share music.
WhatsApp is free from the Google Play Store. It can be downloaded and installed on Android and iOS devices. In order to use WhatsApp, you need to verify it and to do that you need a SIM in your device. WhatsApp uses your SIM number to activate your profile after the verification process.
Android tablets are divided into 3G, LTE and WiFi versions. A tablet with 3G can use a SIM but a tablet using WiFi doesn’t have a SIM, this can be a problem if you want to use WhatsApp.
If you have a WiFi tablet and you want to get WhatsApp, we have a method that will let your do so. Follow along and find out how ti install WhatsApp on a WiFi tablet.
Before we begin, make sure of the following:
- You have a phone with a SIM card on hand. You will need it as this method requires you to be able to receive and SMS or a Call.
- The WhatsApp application on your tablet.
How to Install:
- Download WhatsApp latest APK.
- Place downloaded APK file on the tablet and
- Allow unknown sources ifinstall blocked, then, select package installer if prompted.
- When it is installed, open WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp will then ask you to select your country, as well as insert your number and verify it.
- Fill the requirement field (use the number that you’re running on the phone you have on hand). Then proceed with verification.
- WhatsApp will begin verifying the number you inserted. You will then get a call on the number.
- Pick up the phone call. Listen and take note of the code you are given and then insert it WhatsApp.
- If the callverification fails, verify it again. You should then receive a text message with the verification
- Insert verification
- You should pass the verification So just setup your profile and start using WhatsApp.
Are you using WhatsApp with your tablet?
Share your experience in the comments box below.