Legend of Empire – Daybreak on Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Mac
The game Legend of Empire – Daybreak is a game for Android devices that can now be installed and enjoyed on your computers or laptops. This can easily be done with the use of emulators such as Andy and Bluestacks. Before downloading the game, though, you may want to know some quick facts about it:
- You will be able to create and design your own empire
- You can train your tropps, including assassins, swordmen, mage, and paladins.
- An army can be developed to attack others and to expand your empire
- You can increase the level of your faerie dragon, dwarf, and treant to further strengthen your empire
Sounds interesting enough? Here’s how you can download the game for your computer through the emulator Andy:
- Download Andy then install it on your computer
- Launch the emulator after installation has been successfully completed
- Go to Google Play
- Click Search then look for Legend of Empire – Daybreak
- Click Install
- Return to the home page – you should now be able to see Legend of Empire there.
- Double click the game’s icon to begin playing
For those who prefer to use Bluestacks, here’s how you can download Legend of Empire – Daybreak for your Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Mac:
- Download and install Bluestacks
- Open the emulator and look for Legend of Empire – Daybreak
- Click Install
- Return to the Bluestacks home page and click My Apps
- You should be able to see the game’s icon. Double click it to start playing the game.
Happy playing! If you have additional questions regarding the installation process, just ask through the comments section below.