Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with Surround Sound MOD
One of the primary issues with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is the location of its speaker, which is at the back. The speaker tends to have a lower volume especially when you put your phone down on any surface. If you are one of those users, worry no more because developers have created an excellent tweak for the device called the Surround Sound MOD. Here’s what it does:
- Enables the front earpiece speaker on your Galaxy Note 4 in addition to the rear speaker so that the overall effect is like a surround sound. The stock volume values around 84
- Sound volume increases and values around 90
- Option to return to previous stock sound values and speaker functions
This article will teach you how to install the Surround Sound Mod on your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C, N910F, N910T or N910G. Before proceeding, take note of these important reminders and to-do:
- This step by step guide will only work for SamsungGalaxy Note 4 N910C (Asian Exynos), N910G (Indian Snapdragon) N910F (Snapdragon), and N910T (T-Mobile ). If you are not sure about your device model, you may check it by going to your Settings menu and clicking ‘About Device’. Using this guide for another device model may cause bricking, so if you are not a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 user, do not proceed.
- Your remaining battery percentage should not be less than 60 percent. This will prevent you from having power issues while the installation is ongoing, and therefore will prevent soft bricking of your device.
- Install custom recovery
Note: The methods needed to flash custom recoveries, roms and to root your phone can result in bricking your device. Rooting your device will also void the warranty and it will no longer be eligible for free device services from manufacturers or warranty providers. Be responsible and keep these in mind before you decide to proceed on your own responsibility. In case a mishap occurs, we or the device manufacturers should never be held responsible.
Step by step guide to add Surround Sound MOD on Xperia Z2 D6502, D6503, D6543:
- Download the zip file for your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Medium Volume Surround for N910C – medium level sound with surround sound
- Stock for N910C – remove MODs and return to stock volume
- Loud Volume Surround for N910G – loud level sound with surround sound
- Medium Volume Surround for N910G – medium level sound with surround sound
- Stock for N910G – remove MODs and return to stock volume
- Loud Volume Surround for N910F – loud level sound with surround sound
- Medium Volume Surround for N910F – medium level sound with surround sound
- Stock for N910F – remove MODs and return to stock volume
- Loud Volume Surround for N910T – loud level sound with surround sound
- Medium Volume Surround for N910T – medium level sound with surround sound
- Stock for N910T – remove MODs and return to stock volume
- Open CWM or TWRP Recovery Mode by shutting down your device then turning it on again by simultaneously clicking the power, home, and volume up buttons. Release the buttons as soon as the device opens
- Press Install then choose ‘Select the zip file’
- Restart your Galaxy Note 4
Now, all you have to do is listen to your device’s sound and enjoy the improvement.
If you have additional questions about this easy step by step process or if you encounter some problems, do not hesitate to ask through the comments section below.