Get Xperia Z3’s Home Launcher
One of the best things about Sony’s newest device, the Xperia Z3, is its UI. Yesterday, Sony released a system dump of software from the Xperia Z3 and XDA contributor and themer Sahaab used it to port the home launcher of the Xperia Z3 so that it can be used in other Android devices.
The APK of the Home Launcher of Xperia Z3 can be installed in any Android device that runs on Android 4.2 or higher. It also works with both rooted and non-rooted devices. Installing it will get you Xperia’s latest UI. Follow along with our guide below.
Install Xperia Z3’s Home Launcher On Your Android Device:
- Go to the application page and download the appropriate APK version for your device.
- Copy downloaded APK file to your phone.
- Locate APK and install. Make sure to allow “Unknown Sources” if needed.
- After installation completes, press your home key and you should be asked to select your launcher.
- Select “Xperia Home” launcher, to launch and set it as default launcher.
- You can now use Xperia Home Launcher.
- If you decide later on that you want to remove the launcher, it is simple enough, go to Settings > Applications > All / Running > Xperia Home > Clear Defaults.
Have you installed Xperia Home Launcher on your Android device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.