One Piece Treasure Cruise on Your Computer
One Piece Treasure Cruise is a mobile game that is primarily designed for Android and iOS. This game is developed based on the famous Japanese anime One Piece. The game lets the player battle against other players through a touch interface. Tapping the characters allows them to create combos and deal various amounts of damages on their enemy. The goal is to help Luffy to be the pirate king by successfully finishing quests in the game. Users can choose which character to use, which all have different fighting capabilities.
Those who have been wanting to play the game on their desktop computers have been unable to do so because it is only a mobile game, but the good news is that third party emulators have developed a way so that the game can now be played on a computer or laptop.
This article will teach you how to download and install Gangstar Vegas on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Mac computer.
Step by step guide to download and install One Piece Treasure Cruise on your computer using Andy:
- Download and install the third party emulator Andy.
- Open Andy. The interface of the emulator is like an Android tablet.
- Open Google Play in Andy
- Click Search and type “One Piece Treasure Cruise”
- Click Install
- After the installation has been finished, return to the main page.
- You should now see One Piece Treasure Cruise. Double click the icon to launch the game and to start playing it.
Step by step guide to download and install One Piece Treasure Cruise on your computer using Bluestacks:
- Download and install Bluestacks
- Launch Bluestacks
- In the Search bar at the home page, type One Piece Treasure Cruise
- Click Install
- Upon completion of the installation, return to the home page of Bluestacks and click My Apps
- Click the One Piece Treasure Cruise icon to launch the game and to start playing it.
That’s it! You can now enjoy playing One Piece Treasure Cruise from your Windows or Mac computer!
Share with us your experience or your additional queries through the comments section below.