Download Google Play Store APK Version
Google Play Store is one of the most helpful apps that has been receiving continuous and large updates from its developer. The Play Store is home to thousands – even millions – of applications, and it is no doubt a very functional system. Updates done for Google Play Store have significantly improved its stability, overall look, and the user experience provided. Now the different versions – both old and new – of Play Store can be installed through APKs.
This article will provide you with the needed APKs in order to download the various versions of Google Play Store. The most recent version of APK available is 5.1.11, and the latest version available is 3.10.14. Click the links below to download the specific version that you want:
Step by step guide on how to install the Google Play Store APK:
- Download the APK version of Google Play Store that you want from the links presented above
- If you did not download the APK file directly on your device, save the file on the internal or external storage of your device
- Navigate to your phone’s Settings menu, go to Security, then click Allow unknown sources
- Look for the APK file through your phone’s File Manager
- Click the APK and follow the instructions provided
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Go to the App Drawer to open the Play Store
If you have clarifications regarding the installation process, just ask through the comments section below!