Bloons TD Battles on You Computer
Bloons TD Battles is a two-player game that is developed primarily for Android and iOS devices. It has 18 custom battles tracks as well as 20 monkey towers that has eight upgrades. Players has two modes two play: (1) the assault mode, which lets you manage defenses and launch bloons on your enemies, and (2) the defensive mode, which allows you to earn money based on the strength of your defense. Those who have been wanting to play the game on their desktop computers have been limited by the fact that it is a mobile game, but the good news is that third party emulators have developed a way so that the game can now be played on a computer or laptop.
This article will teach you how to download and install Gangstar Vegas on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Mac computer.
Step by step guide to download and install Bloons TD Battles on your computer using Andy:
- Download and install the third party emulator Andy.
- Open Andy. The interface of the emulator is like an Android tablet.
- Open Google Play in Andy
- Click Search and type “Bloons TD Battles”
- Click Install
- After the installation has been finished, return to the main page.
- You should now see Bloons TD Battles. Double click the icon to launch the game and to start playing it.
Step by step guide to download and install Bloons TD Battles on your computer using Bluestacks:
- Download and install Bluestacks
- Launch Bluestacks
- In the Search bar at the home page, type Bloons TD Battles
- Click Install
- Upon completion of the installation, return to the home page of Bluestacks and click My Apps
- Click the Bloons TD Battles icon to launch the game and to start playing it.
That’s it! You can now enjoy playing Bloons TD Battles from your Windows or Mac computer!
Share with us your experience or your additional queries through the comments section below.