Fix Facebook Stopped On An Android Device
A common error faced by Android device users is they find that all of a sudden, Facebook stopped working on their device. There are several reasons for this issue, the most common is the app has crashed. In this guide, were going to show you how you how you can fix it if Facebook stopped on your Android device.
How To Fix Unfortunately Facebook Stopped on Android:
- The first thing that you will need to do is go to the Settings of your particular Android device.
- Find and tap on the More tab.
- From there, tap on the Application manager.
- Select All Applications. You should now see a list of all of the apps that are installed on your particular Android device.
- Look for the Facebook App. Tap on the Facebook App.
- Choose to clear cache and clear data.
- Return to your home screen.
- Restart your Android device.
If you have followed these steps correctly, you should have no more problems using Facebook on your Android device. However, if this didn’t work for you, you can try another method.
- Uninstall the Facebook app that you currently have on your Android device.
- Go to Google play and find the latest updated version of the Facebook app. Download and install it on your device.
You last resort, if these two methods didn’t work is to find and install an older version of the Facebook app.
Above is a step by step simple guide, that can be applied on others apps also.
Now all you have to do is follow all the steps as mentioned above and once again if by any means still you are facing the same issue, i think you should try to install the old version of Facebook app that will help you to get rid of Unfortunately Facebook Has Stopped.
Have you gotten rid of this problem in your Android device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.