Most Recent Version of Odin3 (v3.10.6)
Odin3 is a flashtool used by Samsung that lets users load system files (such as Bootloader) and stock firmware. Odin is particularly useful in the following instances:
- Issues in firm upgrade
- Soft bricking of your device
- Open custom recoveries
- Your phone gets into bootloop
- Failure of Samsung Kies to fix soft bricking.
- In this case, all you have to do is download the firmware.tar or firmware.tar.md5 and utilize Odin to flash it
- Provide root access to a Samsung device by aiding in the flashing of the CF-Autoroot of Chainfire
The most recent version of Odin 3 is version 3.10.6, which can be downloaded here. This version is stable and works perfectly – and it comes with a new interface. Another link to download this latest version can be found here or here.
Share with us what you think of Odin through the comments section below!