The Latest Google Play Store 4.5.10 Apk
If you have an Android device – phone or tablet or both – then you probably mostly rely on versions of the Google Play Stores to download the applications you want. Even if you have a non-professional version of Android on your device and are using a custom ROM, you will still need to use Google Play stores to download apps.
Google Play Store may be used to download apps and updates to apps, but it is also an app itself. Thus, Google Play Store also receives continuous updates as needed from Google. These updates remove bugs and enhance the performance of Google Play Store. The newest version of the Google Play Store is version 4.5.0.
What is new in Google Play Store 4.5.0:
- An In-app purchase indicator; you will now see an “In-app purchases” label displayed on pages of apps that support them
- Tweaked rating layout; for visual consistency with the interface of Google+, the profile pics in the review sections are now circular.
- Improved Google+ integration; you will now be able to share your Play Store activity via your Google+ profile; other users will be able to view your profile and a feed of your +1s and ratings and you will also be able to view theirs
This latest version now available for download and if it’s available in your region, you should be able to update it easily. However, there is a chance that the update might be delayed in reaching region and – f you can’t wait, you can also manually install it.
You can manually install the latest version of Google Play Store 4.5.10 by downloading an APK file. You can download a good APK file here: Download Google Play Store 4.5.0 Apk
Install Google Play Store Apk:
- Download APK file
- Copy the APK file onto your device.
- Go Settings > Security and from there, Tick the Unknown Sources
- Run APK file on your phone and then press continue.
- When the installation is done, open the Play Store.
- Open Play Store’s settings and note your build version is now 4.5.0 to verify that you have successfully installed the update.
Have you downloaded and installed Google Play Store 4.5.0 APK?
Share your experience in the comments box below.