How-To: Disable The Sony Demo Video on Xperia Devices
The Sony Xperia line has a demo video that basically tells you all about its features and what’s new. The video is activated by default when it is turned on. If you don’t want to see this video, we have found a method by which you can disable it.
How-To disable the Sony demo video:
- First make sure you have no charging enabled apps. Check by going to Sony Live Wire manager or Sony Smart Connect.
- If you see the demo video when you lock your device and have unplugged the charger, open the dialer on your Xperia device and type the following code:
- If you see the demo video when the charger is plugged, without unplugging the charger, open the dialer and enter the above code.
- When you enter the code, the video should go away.
- If, by chance you want the video back, just type the same code in the dialer.
Have you tried disabling the Sony demo video in your Xperia device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.