Apple iPhone 6s Plus And Motorola Moto X Pure Comparison
A comparison between Apple iPhone 6s Plus And Motorola Moto X Pure will be discussed here. The successor of iPhone 6s is here with some significant internal upgrades, Motorola is not behind; releasing Moto X Pure which has great capacity to be a satisfying high end device. So how will the two bad boys fair when they are put against each other? Read the full review to know the answer.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus And Motorola Moto X Pure Build
- The design of Moto X Pure is a little simple where as the design of iPhone 6s plus feels very premium in comparison.
- The physical material of 6s Plus is pure aluminium which is of top notch quality making it more durable than iPhone 6s.
- Moto X does not feel very premium but it is a good looking device.
- It has metal frame around the edges. The handset can be designed online before ordering of course. Colours, engravings and other combos come free of cost.
- 6s plus weighs 192g while Moto X weighs 179g, so iPhone is a little heavier in hand as compared to Motorola.
- The 6s plus has a 5.5 inch display and Moto X has a 5.7 inch display but incredibly both handsets are almost equal in measurements.
Iphone 6s plus measures 7.3mm in thickness while Moto X measures at 11mm, so it feels a tad chunky in hands.
- The major thing is that the screen to body ratio of Moto X is 76% while that of 6s plus is 67.7%. This means that there is a lot of bezel above and below the screen on 6s plus. Moto X is a complete winner in this field.
- Moto X has a better grip.
- Apple logo on the back of iPhone cannot stay smudge proof.
- The navigation buttons for Moto X are on the screen while for iPhone there is the trademark circular Home button beneath the screen.
- Power and volume key can be found on the right edge of Moto X.
- For iPhone power key is on the right edge and volume key is on the left edge.
- Dual speakers, headphone jack and USB port are present on the bottom edge of the iPhone.
- The speakers for Moto X are present above and below the screen.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus And Motorola Moto X Pure Display
- iPhone has a 5.5 inch LED IPS display. The resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- iPhone has a new Pressure Sense technology named 3D touch, that can make distinction between Soft touch and hard touch.
- Moto X has a 5.7 inch display. The resolution of Moto X is 1440 x 2560 pixels.
- The pixel density of Moto X is 515ppi while of 6s plus it is 401ppi.
- The color temperatures of Moto X is 6748 Kelvin while that of 6s Plus is 7018 Kelvin. The color temperature of Moto X is more accurate as it is closer to the reference temperature (6500).
- The maximum brightness of 6s plus is 593nits while that of Moto X is 715nits.
- The minimum brightness of 6s plus is 5nits while that of Moto X is 1nits.
- Due to pixelization the screen of Moto X is more sharp as compared to 6s plus.
- The screen of Moto X is larger, brighter and more detailed than the screen of 6s plus, so it is a winner in this field.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus And Motorola Moto X Pure Performance
- 6s plus has Apple A9 chipset system.
- iPhone has a Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister processor.
- The processor is accompanied by 2 GB RAM.
- Moto X has Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 chipset system.
- The processor of Moto X is Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 which is complemented by 3 GB RAM.
- The processing power of both handsets is on equal level. The daily tasks can be performed with great ease while gaming experience is also smooth.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus And Motorola Moto X Pure Memory & Battery
- 6s plus comes in three versions of built in memory; 16 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB.
- Moto X also comes in three versions of 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB.
- One of the main differences is that Moto X supports a memory card slot while 6s plus doesn’t.
- Moto X has a 3000mAh non removable battery.
- 6s plus has a 2750mAh non removable battery.
- The constant screen on time for Moto x is disappointingly 6 hours and 29 minutes while for 6s plus it is 9 hours and 11 minutes.
- The charging time for Moto X is 78 minutes while that of 6s plus it is 165 minutes.
- 6s plus has a 5 megapixels front camera, on back there is a 12 megapixels one.
- On the rear Moto X holds a 20 MP camera while on the front there is a 5 MP camera.
- Both of them can record HD and 4K videos.
- The colours of the images are excellent.
- Video quality is stunning.
- Both the handsets have dual Led flash.
- The camera app of both handsets is loaded with features.
- The indoor pictures produced by 6s plus are just a little better.
- On the whole 6s plus camera does a better job because it gives more detailed images.
- 6s plus runs iOS 9 operating system which is upgradable to iOS 9.0.2.
- Moto X runs Android 5.1.1 operating system which is also upgradable to marshmallow.
- The multimedia player of Moto X is less cumbersome as we don’t have to connect to iTunes for smallest tasks.
- The call quality on both devices is great.
- All the communication features are present on both devices.
- The browsing experience o iPhone is better because the Safari browser offers a lot of added features. The Chrome browser on Moto X feels slow.
Both the devices are equally amazing but one is just a little better than the other and that device is Moto X, as it is more durable has a better display and the very important feature of expendable memory slot. The other device is also very nice but our pick of the day is Moto X.
Have a question or want to share your experience?
You can do so in the comment section box below