Whatsapp is one of the most popular instant messaging services among smartphone users. People use Whatsapp for more than just text messaging, sometimes they ahve separate numbers for instant messaging.
If you have just gotten a new smart device and you want to change your Whatsapp number without deleting your current Whatsapp data or media, we have a way you can do so. Follow along with the steps we lay out below.
How to Change Phone Number in WhatsApp on iPhone:
- First, go and open the WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Tap on the settings icon. You should find this at the bottom of the app.
- On the list presented, find and tap on Account.
- Tap on the option to Change Number.
- You should get an on-screen message showing migration info. Tap on the Next that is on the top-right corner.
- Enter your old phone number and then enter your new phone number.
- Tap on Done.
Have you changed your phone number in WhatsApp?
Share your experience in the comments box below.