If you have just updated your iPhone to the latest iOS9, you might now find that you are facing a battery drain issue. Many users have reported that they fa
Fix Bad Battery Life Issues With The iOS 9
If you have just updated your iPhone to the latest iOS9, you might now find that you are facing a battery drain issue. Many users have reported that they face this issue after upgrading their device to iOS 9, if you’re one of them, we have a few tips you can use to get around this. If none of the tips we have here work for you, you’re going to need to take your device to the Apple service center as it could be a hardware issue.
Tip 1: Look at your Apps:
- Go to Settings->Battery.
- Check which of the apps are using most of your battery. Note: Some apps consume battery while screen is turned on and some do so while screen is turned off.
- When you find which app is using most of your battery, delete it first and check if there is an updated version. Install the update or reinstall the latest version.
Tip 2: Start Using Low Power Mode:
Go to Settings > Battery > Low Power Mode > turn it on.
Tip 3: Disable the iCloud Keychain (for iOS 9):
Go to Settings > iCloud > Keychain> Toggle iCloud Keychain off.
Tip 4: Refresh the Background App:
Many apps continue to work in the background even when you’ve closed them, and they still consume battery. Set a limit to or disable the background app refresh.
- Go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh
- Choose the app you don’t want to run in background or disable the background app refresh.
Tip 5: Manage the Display:
Turn of the auto brightness and set the brightness level manually by going to Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Brightness > Off.
Tip 6: Reset All Settings:
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
Restore the iOS 9 Update:
This is the last option. Backup all your data first and then use iTunes to restore the update.
- Connect device to PC.
- Turn off option Find My Phone option.
- Open iTunes.
- Click restore.
- When iOS 9 is restored on device, click on restore from backup.
Have you solved the battery drain issue on your iOS9 device?
Share your experience in the comments box below.