ZTE Blade III Review
ZTE Blade III is being reviewed here, it is a low priced handset with some very good specifications.
The description of ZTE Blade III includes:
- 0GHz processor
- Android 4.0 operating system
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and an expansion slot for external memory
- 5mm length; 63.5 mm width and 10.85mm thickness
- A display of 0-inch and 800 x 480 pixels display resolution
- It weighs 133g
- Price of £69.99
- The build quality is good.
- The design is also nice; by visuals, the handset looks more expensive than it really is.
- The bottom edge has a rubber lip while the back is also rubberised.
- The front fascia is made of shiny plastic.
- The handset feels robust and sturdy, no noticeable creaking sound.
- There are four touch-sensitive buttons on the front for Home, Menu, Back and Search functions.
- The volume rocker button is on the left.
- The top houses a power button and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The 4-inch display is not that awesome but it is good.
- 800 x 480 pixels of display resolution is not bright and clear enough and viewing angles are not very good either.
- Video viewing and web browsing experience is passable.
- The 1 GHz processor with 512MB RAM is simply acceptable. You cannot expect a lot for the price you have to pay. The performance is a little jerky and web pages take a hell of a time to load.
- There is no front camera.
- The back camera shoots at 5 megapixels.
- It produced average snapshot but in places where there is the low light you cannot expect much.
- We noticed shutter lag during video recording.
Memory & Battery
- There is 4GB of internal storage of which only 2.5GB is available to the user.
- You will soon have to use the memory card slot for all you needs.
- Battery life is also average; it will get you through the day with an afternoon charge.
- The handset runs Android 4.0 which is a little behind the trend but it is consistent with the design and the interface.
- The user interface is very neat and easy to use.
- There is a few interesting software like TouchPal, which allows you to type words by simply sliding your thumb across the screen.
For what it is worth the specifications are good. ZTE has paid attention to a few details like the design, screen, and the processor, for people looking for a low priced handset this might a good choice.
Have a question or want to share your experience?
You can do so in the comment section box below